passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Last of Us Part II

DisturbedSwan

• 11 months later...

Possibly getting a new trailer and release date next week according to GameReactor

Translation by ResetEra

The super-production of Naughty Dog is even more important than that of Hideo Kojima, and according to Gamereactor comments sources close to the company, Sony is preparing to set the release date of Last of Us 2 this week.

In fact, they say, it will do so with a new trailer of the raw survival adventure of Joel and Ellie , marking the exact day they will return to PS4, most likely, this fall . No one doubts that The Last of Us: Part II will be used as an intergenerational game to support the launch of PlayStation 5 in 2020, but everything seems to indicate that Naughty Dog has it ready and that Sony wants it as the highest representative of its catalog of exclusives in a year in which it has lost strength.

Same rumour from Legion de Jugadores

However on this occasion we have received a tip from an anonymous source that ensures that this week we will have news of one of the most anticipated games of this generation; The Last of Us Part 2 .

Our source , very close to Sony, ensures that throughout this week the company plans to launch a new trailer on the next title of Naughty Dog, anticipating the first E3 that Sony will not attend with its own conference. Our source also told us that it is possible to announce a release date for the end of this year on PlayStation 4.

I still need to be convinced that this game needs to happen. I was blown away by the animation in the gameplay footage they used last year at E3, but they could have implemented that in any game (Spider-Man 2), storywise I’m not sure I want any more of this. I already don’t like the look of grown up Ellie 

More rumours from Legion de Jugadores

Translation by Era

Today we can confirm thanks to a very reliable source of the company, whose statements coincide with yesterday, that Sony will hold a State of Play next Thursday, May 30 . This presentation will have a clear protagonist: The Last of Us 2 will show new material in the form of gameplay and history , in addition to announcing the release date for November of this same year .

In any case, our information indicates that in a matter of hours Sony will announce the aforementioned State of Play.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...