passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tetris Effect - Miz takes on Tetris

Hendo

Honestly, I've never wished for a game to be on Vita more than this. The Lumines series was incredible on PSP and Vita, and even though I'm all in, it'd be great to have an on the go version.

I still play Lumines occasionally even now.

• 4 months later...

Finished watching that video. There’s some really cool modes in there.

And a weekly community thing where everyone contributes together. No multiplayer modes but I think even if there is a physical release, this is an obvious game to have on download rather than disc.

Demo out this weekend, only available for this weekend.

18 minutes ago, Chimay said:

As a married family man approaching 40, it's also the closest i'll ever get to doing drugs again.

There's plenty of drugs in all our futures, it's just they're going to be for angina, cholesterol and blood pressure.

Yep, it's certainly a great version of Tetris.  I really like the music but I don't know if any of it was Genki Rockets.  It would be odd if they weren't involved at all. 

I dunno if I'll get it any time soon as I have the Puyo Pop X Tetris thing and that's a good version too. 

I also still want that PS4 version of Rez. 

• 8 months later...

Tetris Effect is coming to PC Epic Game Store next week

The brilliant Tetris Effect - Eurogamer's Game of 2018 - will arrive on PC next week via the Epic Games Store. It'll be the first time it has been available anywhere other than PlayStation 4.

As on PS4, Tetris Effect is also designed for VR - and it'll arrive with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support ready to go.

This PC version will also offer extra graphical options - resolutions 4K and up are supported, with an uncapped framerate, ultra-wide monitor support and more.

Put down a pre-order before launch or buy Tetris Effect within its first two weeks and you'll get 20 per cent off, a sampler soundtrack, and desktop wallpapers.