passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fallout 76

Sly Reflex

I’d argue 4 is worth playing and is still a ton of fun, but just more of the same really rather than innovating in any real way, not a patch on 3 but still worth a go. The Far Harbour DLC is fucking excellent as well.

I’m hoping this is a Fallout NV2 tease but yeah F3 or F4 (or both?) on Switch is more likely.

Also they’re steaming on twitch:

https://m.twitch.tv/bethesda

Also, folks on ResetEra incl. Jason Schreier of Kotaku are saying it’s not a remaster.

3 hours ago, Blakey said:

I never got round to playing Fallout Shelter, I think a lot of folks are gonna be pissed after all this teasing if it turns out to be Fallout Shelter 2. Definitely think it’s New Vegas 2 but by another studio.

tenor.gif?itemid=5507224

8 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

What makes you think New Vegas 2 instead of Fallout 5?

Just think it’s far too early for F5, whereas NV2 they could’ve been working on for awhile now with a 3rd party dev similar to RAGE 2.

Who knows though, all indications now point to this being some kind of weird spinoff so I’ve adjusted my expectations lower now.

10 hours ago, Blakey said:

I just don't really like Phone games for the most part

It's not that.  We have absolutley no reason to believe it will be a Vegas 2.  Nothing has been hinted or leaked, like New Vegas was.

So I just think the idea that anyone would be pissed if it's anything but is off the charts stupid.