passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

RAGE 2

DisturbedSwan

There is still a lot of visual shorthand that we use and don't think about.  I even grew up with a friend with a cleft palate and even he never brought anything like this up.  There is a lot of creepy Cronenbergian shit you could do with mutants so sticking to the cleft lip and palate visual shorthand is generic and bums people out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wait, world event? Is this a fucking Destiny game? @Nag you said this was SP why are you lying to me? I thought out of everyone I could of trusted you. I have learnt an important lesson today.

So I haven’t seen a frame of this game since like the first E3 trailer but I really liked the first one and was getting quietly excited about this. But that roadmap sunk the battleship, I think I might be out 

the gun play does look good in this, but I want to see more of it, more of the actual structure, once it's out before I make my mind up on it. That said, if the Steam version was available cheaper I'd possibly just pick it up and hope for the best, Bethesda can mess things up as badly as anyone, but they've made good games the last few years, especially shooters

@Maf everything I've seen is single player, first I've seen to say otherwise was that roadmap. It could just be a giant monster it tracks the damage on, no idea, but it's stuff like that which is making me want to wait to see what this game actually is