passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Captain Toad : Treasure Tracker

DANGERMAN

• 2 weeks later...

Another game of 2014 for me then. I am loving this :)

Getting all the stamps as I go so usually having to do each level twice, means I'm getting the most from it.

I did feel like a bit of a plum spinning around in my lounge firing turnips 360 degrees, lol.

yeah, agree with DC, progress isnt a big problem. some collectables i couldn't work out how to get. i was slightly disappointed with the game, but that's probably because my expectations were really high, i still really enjoyed it, just was expecting some more cleaver puzzles and more variety.

you can use the control stick for the turnip shooting, you don't have to spin around yourself, although maybe it's more fun that way? :D

Damn, I wish I knew that. I ended up feeling a bit dizzy!

If you own a Wii U, I'd say it's well worth picking up.

In really enjoying it, not all that challenging but you do need to think a bit for the 100%'s as others have said. It's very pretty and lovely to be back in a Nintendo world :)

Been playing Captain Toad and its a very cute and lovable game, like the little puzzles and can see it getting tricky later on in the game, Loved the Mario 3d world level you can play that was loads of fun!!

One thing that always gets me with the wii u and that's that the games would work just as well if not better on the 3ds, this game could be a great 3ds game, I wonder if anyone at Nintendo ever think what If we only had the 3ds how would the games work, I haven't played anything on the wii u that wouldn't be immense on the 3ds.

If this is the way forward for Nintendo im looking forward to this years games can see the wii u getting more use than my xbox or ps console this year.