passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

4 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

I'm getting a pro in march for Mass Effect. Treating myself. Half tempting to trade the PS4 in. It does have the PT demo on it though which I'm reluctant to get rid off. Don't know why, it won't be worth anything:huh:

Some people seem to think it is...

Screenshot_2017-01-14-13-10-24.png

Switch is £279.99, so they're offering £140 trade for a PS4/Xbox One which is more than CeX offer.  

Edit: Oh. It is PS4 Slim or Xbox One S. 

GAME will give you £148 for a PS4 Slim by price beating CeX, or £158 for an Xbox One S. 

5 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

I'm getting a pro in march for Mass Effect. Treating myself. Half tempting to trade the PS4 in. It does have the PT demo on it though which I'm reluctant to get rid off. Don't know why, it won't be worth anything:huh:

It goes with you when you do the transfer across from OG PS4 to Pro :D

Voice Chat on Switch - Switch Reddit

Original Interview with Reggie

Instead of having some sort of bulky gamer headset, you’ll be able to do it right off your smartphone, put in your earbuds that you use for your standard mobile device. We think that’s a pretty sweet solution. That’s part of the overall opportunity that we see in a subscription service.

Quite a few saw the switch as a potential 3ds successor but it looks like being a home console is its original design which is great for the 3ds, would be interesting to see what 3ds games are on the way and if maybe there's a 3ds2 on the way maybe.....

I will probably trade some stuff at game next time I get a day off work, but I'm not getting switch on launch not now, maybe in the summer, I need to fund it through trade-ins if I can.