passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

Friday 1pm is kind of a shitty time for me. It's during my lunch break but there's only a 20 minute window between eating with the kids and cleaning the staff room, so I'll only be able to catch the headlines. Look forward to watching it all when I get home though!

Rumoured switch EU games lineup via 4chan:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/98517/rumor-nintendo-switch-european-titles-leaked-on-4chan 

Seriously hope the list isn't legit, so damn underwhelming :(

1. Has Been Heroes: An Indie Viking-style action game that is being developed by Frozenbyte for the Switch.
  2. Fast RMX: This is the title Fast Racing NEO remade for Nintendo Switch with new content.
  3. Snipperclips: This is a small title that uses the two Joycons for two players.
  4. Splatoon 2: Apparently, the footage seen of Splatoon in the first-look trailer is a sequel, not a port.
  5. Super Bomberman R: Hudson Soft's classic Bomberman franchise gets a Switch release.
  6. Arms: This is a fantasy-style fighting game. All characters have their own themes and long arms with different powers and effects. The art style is very reminiscent of The Wonderful 101, and it may be developed by Platinum Games. Characters are said to be colorful and include a green ninja with chains for arms, a purple mummy, and that gameplay was based around a boxing or wrestling ring.
  7. Disgaea 5 Complete - A port of Disgaea 5 with all DLC included
  8. Ultra (Super) Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers: Port with new content added. Leaker backpedaled later in the thread and stated the title actually started with "Super."
  9. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: A port of the Wii U title with new content added. Standee included new vehicles and tracks, but no new characters were seen.
  10. Super Mario Odyssey: A new 3D Mario title. The logo is stated to have a plane in it which may indicate a new flying mechanic.
  11. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  12. Just Dance 2017
  13. Skylanders Imaginators
  14. 1 2 Switch: A mini-game compilation for the Nintendo Switch that showcases the console/handheld hybrid's tech.

1. $299 in the US
  2. Nintendo Online service free until Autumn 2017 then will be paid.
  3. Different colour JoyCons
  4. Advanced 'HD' Rumble
  5. 1, 2 Switch party game using the JoyCons as WiiMotes
  6. Arms - motion fighting game...basically Wii Sports boxing
  7. Splatoon 2 - Summer 2017
  8. Super Mario Odyssey - open world Mario game, looks fantastic - Autumn 2017
  9. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  10. Fire Emblem Warriors
  11. Project Octopath Traveller from Square
  12. New Shin Megami Tensei 
  13. Skyrim
  14. FIFA
  15. Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2
  16. Mario Kart with Battle mode
  17. Zelda releases at launch

Oof, if that's all true then it doesn't sound great. 

Its very early days and information is still coming out but I can't remember being this luke warm about a console launch for a while, not a major one anyway.