Sign in to follow this  
DifferentClass

Nintendo Switch

Ooooh. I hope they decide to port over the other games. I’ll take any Touch Detective I can get though.

I don't think it would need must adjustment to be a game with normal controls. I wouldn't buy it again to play purely docked. That would upset my Switch!

Switch continues to be the home for weird indie PC games. The Shrouded Isle is out next week for 13 quid, and I remember liking the look of the PC version when they played it on Giant Bomb.

And there's a rumour that Nintendo are going to do one of those 'available to download after this direct' thingys for 9 during an upcoming direct. And probably 7.

I'm having them all, thankya very much.

I think I'll pick up 9 and 12 at some point. I never managed to finish 9 despite getting to the final disc. (got trapped in a dungeon and couldn't fight my way back out plus only one save version..) and never played 12 past the first hour as it was clearly a game that needed to be on PS3 not PS2. 

Part of me want to try 10 again. I hated it when it was released, but maybe time has been kind on it.

Didn’t they mess up the license board in XII with the Zodiac Age remake though? I’ve heard it makes the game significantly worse. 

You have fewer licenses due to selecting your role. I wouldn't say it ruins it, you just have to work within your limitations (which makes it much better imo as the characters aren't carbon copies)

What makes it annoying is it's hard to know what license board/job is good for what cause they have such weird names.