passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

Nintendo accounts have been hacked

We have confirmed that we have experienced a phenomenon that appears to have made a spoof login to "Nintendo Network ID(*1, hereinafter NNID)" from around the beginning of April using login ID and password information obtained illegally from outside our service by any means.
We also confirmed that some Nintendo accounts have been illegally logged in via NNID using this spoof login.

For this reason, we have discontinued the ability to log in to your Nintendo account via NNID today.
In addition, we will perform a sequential password reset for nnid and Nintendo accounts that may have been logged in illegally.

• 2 months later...

So the joycons...

I really don’t game enough tbh, but seeing as early shifts seems to the be my normal I’m trying to get a bit more healthy, noticed I’ve gained a little weight so I thought Arms! I’ve got that and seeing online reviews, that movement in front of the tv might help alongside my biking.

So I tried arms, I’ve only noticed this in the in game menu’s but the left joycon loses connection or the control stick goes on a mad right sided run, is this just the game or the joycon knackered? Haven’t noticed it in any other game or even the main switch menu. It’s also possibly the only time the cons have left the switch since I got it..

I always like the idea of taking my NS outdoor to play handheld on a nice day, but even when it's a bit overcast there is too much screen reflection to really enjoy a gaming session.

Can anyone recommend a screen protector that actually reduces reflection/ improves outdoor gaming experience please ?

no but I tried the same thing at the start of lock down. I was going to sit in the sun and play some Football Manager or something, literally couldn't see anything on the screen. there's something to be said for the squidgy plastic of the old DS

21 minutes ago, HandsomeDead said:

Yeah, there was a DS game from those that made those horror games for the DS (which got PC versions quite recently).  I forgot the name, I just remember a hand coming out of a dudes mouth and grabbing his face on the cover.

This ?

Screenshot_20200731-155031.png

• 2 months later...