passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

• 4 weeks later...

New Direct and Indie World on the way: Indie World March 18th, Direct likely March 26th

The next Nintendo Direct is in the works. The publisher hasn’t confirmed the event yet, but it’s in the final stages of putting the video presentation together. That’s based on what we’re hearing as well as some other indicators. Expect a Nintendo Direct soon. The company is pencilling in one of its indie showcases (like the one it released around GDC 2019) for next week — likely March 18. A full, general Direct will follow soon after — likely March 26.

Baldo was the standout by a mile for me and The Last Campfire looks cool.

No update on Hollow Knight: Silksong, Crosscode or games like Cris Tales or Spiritfarer which is a shame. Ending on Exit the Gungeon wasn’t very exciting. 

Speak for yourself! 

I've been wondering when Exit the Dungeon was getting a broader release and it was a nice surprise.  It looks really frantic, more so than the previous game. 

The rest mostly looked nice.  Certainly stuff to keep an eye on at least. 

Oh, wow it’s John Vignocchi doing the voice over. After all those E3 couches it sounds so out of character lol

EDIT: Think I liked nearly everything I saw there. Nothing I’m dying to play but certainly a lot of cool looking games

• 3 weeks later...

New update lets you reconfigure the controls!!! Finally! Might actually be able to enjoy playing some games on this console now. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-04-14-nintendo-switch-system-update-adds-sd-card-data-transfer

Lets you transfer games to a SD card from the console now too. But being Nintendo they have to keep some arbitrary restrictions in place for no good reason, still can’t move save data.