passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

Do we know how much yet? I'm going to guess a bit more expensive than they should be 

Edit: yeah, click the link Ben. 

$4.99, $6.49, and $12.49, 

Not sure why 2 is more expensive than 1, it's basically the same game. A tenner for 3 is a bit much, might wait for a sale on that but I might rebuy 2 rather than play it on my phone 

• 2 weeks later...

Brain Training is coming to Switch. 27th December in Japan, so presumably next year for us

Nintendo has announced a Brain Training game for Switch.

The announcement relates to a Japanese release - set for 27th December - for the quick maths video game. Based on the videos, below, there's two-player support, stylus support and online play.

You'll be holding the Switch vertically at times, and you can use a Joy-Con to detect the number of fingers you're holding up to answer maths questions and the shape of your hand in a game of rock, paper scissors. There's a flag-waving mini-game that involves you moving the Joy-Con about, too.

Meanwhile, the Switch is getting a stylus, which comes out on the same day in Japan as Brain Training.

We're dealing with a Nintendo Japan announcement for now, but I suspect Brain Training will indeed see the light of day on these shores. I'll update when Nintendo UK has something to say.

4 minutes ago, Nag said:

Of course, who wouldn't feel like an absolute playa getting your thing on with Triss on the bus.

Why do most folk go on about Triss & Yennifer when Kiera is the hot one ?

9 minutes ago, Maf said:

@Nag makes a wonderful point the best way to play a deep, complex, immersive RPG is outside with all of it’s interruptions 

Must be a joy to play Gwent on a tiny screen too.