passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

34 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

Sure, @DANGERMAN but whether that was worth it's price wasn't the discussion here, but price disparity between multiformat version.  And while USF2T didn't add a whole lot to HD Remix it is technically just available on Switch. 

I do think its relevant to the argument Capcom put a markup on Switch stuff (although it's out on PS3 and 360, just without the hadoken throwing minigame). It might not be literally cross platform port, but that they charged full price for Street Fighter 2 in this day and age is relevant

Well there is the addition of Evil Ryu and Violent Ken are added as well as the digital version of an art book which I believe goes for quite a lot of money. 

And while the new characters use existing art more goes into them mechanically than often is given credit for. 

So no, I do think it's far from a great deal but comparing it as a strict a port as these RE games are is kinda disingenuous.  Especially since the Anniversary Collection is a more accurate comparison. 

Decided to bite the bullet and ordered a new left joy-con from the Curry's eBay site. £40 which feels like a bit of a racket, and with hindsight, should probably have ordered a complete set and then done something else with my current ones, but at least I should have a functional switch again (until righty starts fucking up as well.)