passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

Just had a quick watch of it at work, without sound.

Astral Chain and Fire Emblem: Three Houses look really cool. 

Oninaki looked good too but I should probably catch up on I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear first.

Link’s Awakening at the end came out of nowhere. I want to watch it with sound! I love that game so I’ll definitely be buying that.

When the orchestral soundtrack gets patched into DQXI on PS4 I’ll try to go back and finish it, but I’m not double dipping.

FFIX I love like a family member so I’ll definitely pick it up at some stage, maybe today if I’m feeling impulsive. 

I'm getting that. 

There's a lot to think about, isn't there. Astral chain looked immense. And Oninaki was an unexpected gift. I think they dropped the ball with lost sphere after the excellent Setsuna, but this new one might be a must play.

Nintendo have some serious software coming to the Switch. No doubt about that.

FFIX has a bug with its music, it repeats the background themes from the beginning after every random battle. https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-newly-released-ffix-ports-still-have-the-music-bug-from-the-ps4-version-vii-will-probably-be-the-same-why.99634/#post-17907408

The other ports of IX have this as well.

Lots of the FF ports have this for some reason, they are so lazy with preserving these games. FFVII had some really bad stuff where it would cue a completely different music track and kill cool moments in the game, like playing the mako reactor theme during the big disc 2 twist.

That neural AI mod looks more interesting by the day

-----

BTW, Pious or Och or whatever you're called, will you be buying Dragon Quest XI now? At least now you can play a version that doesn't sound like R2D2 farts.

The fact that this has been going on a few days now with neither party stepping up and say "nah, brah" is a curious thing

As long as its not Gears Pop... Okay, it can be Gears Pop but still. 

Crazy days anyway.  Crazy enough rumours like this aren't just getting dismissed. 

I wonder how they’ll handle the saves on this if it’s true. If I can play Rocket League on the Switch but using my Xbox account where all my good shit is and can keep levelling that one up then go back to Xbox version when I’ve got access to the TV I may as well say good bye to doing anything else in my life ever again. 

Same if I could do something like that on Trials Rising if it ends up on Game Pass at some point. 

All depends on on how well my the streaming works though. If there’s any input delay at all it’ll only be any good for the slow moving more story style game. Nothing more off putting than unresponsive controls.