passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

On 10/11/2018 at 08:06, bellow said:

They'd have to improve the battery before I did anything but game on it. It takes too long to charge too, so you run down your battery watching videos and then it's out of action for hours.

I've been quite impressed with both the battery life and charge time on the Switch. I can normally get two days commute playing between charges depending on the game (graphic intense stuff 1 day, picross about 4 days probably..) and seems to charge from nearly empty to pretty much full in about an hour or so.

@Jimbo Xiii I can get under three hours gaming, but it takes 2 and a half to charge it. It's more convenient for me to do all multi media stuff on my phone (like typing this)! It's only a Moto G6 but it lasts forever and has turbo charging. Then my Switch can do its thing.

Then again, Switch is my main gaming console, and since it came out I've played only 2 games on the PS4  (GoW and RDR2). So it's getting a bit of a break at the moment but I generally game on it every day. I can understand how that won't apply to most people, and having some apps might be useful.

I saw that on the eShop today.  Not heard anything from Twisted Pixel since that bike game on the XO. 

I'm also surprised they aren't planning to do both games but Ms. is a better game.  Loved it on the 360 and will likely get it when I can.  Totally could go through that game. 

There is a demo up for Just Shapes & Beats now and I'd seriously recommend some people try it, especially those into Tetris Effect.  It's not a similar game but just one that does a really good job of creating that synesthesia experience.  It's been out a little while I think.  I'd have got it but I'm a poor boy.

And play until the boss.  I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell anyone on it.