passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

AjKlWdHooU September 16, 2018 at 12_06AM.jpg

WIth a bit of fucking around, I've managed to get Switch screenshot syncing to Google Photos. It's actually easier with iOS photos as it will save them directly to your phone.

It was actually simplier than it sounds. With IFTTT you can create small tasks that run when certain things are triggered. For example, when my switch twitter account tweets with the hashtag #nintendoswitch, save image to Google Photos.

Let me know if you want any more details on how to set it up.

On 13/09/2018 at 21:12, Blakey said:

As the online service starts on the 19th I’ll be PMing everyone shortly who’s currently a member of the family group ( @regemond @Hendo @Chimay @Jimbo Xiii ) for the £6.30 each.

I’ll try to reinvite @Pikman as well as the last invite timed out some time ago, if he successfully joins this time round the price will go down to £5.25 each.

Thanks! How is everyone getting the invite? I am still not seeing anything :S

Did you definitely get my email right? Lots of people miss the middle 'e'.

Jon

1 hour ago, Pikman said:

Thanks! How is everyone getting the invite? I am still not seeing anything :S

Did you definitely get my email right? Lots of people miss the middle 'e'.

Jon

I’ve sent you an invite to the email address you messaged me 3 or 4 times now, everyone else has got it ok so I don’t know why you’re having issues with it unfortunately :(  I’ll attempt to send another later today.

I copy and pasted the email from your message into the family group invite page so it’s definitely correct. 

EDIT: Just sent another, check your spam folders and maybe log onto the Outlook website itself as I’ve sometimes had POP issues where an email doesn’t get forwarded to the Mail app on my iPhone/iPad/PC.

On 17/09/2018 at 14:29, Blakey said:

I’ve sent you an invite to the email address you messaged me 3 or 4 times now, everyone else has got it ok so I don’t know why you’re having issues with it unfortunately :(  I’ll attempt to send another later today.

I copy and pasted the email from your message into the family group invite page so it’s definitely correct. 

EDIT: Just sent another, check your spam folders and maybe log onto the Outlook website itself as I’ve sometimes had POP issues where an email doesn’t get forwarded to the Mail app on my iPhone/iPad/PC.

OK.. well... I was retarded :)

I didn't see it in my junk mail, added their no-reply to safe senders now so I won't miss it again! Mind one last try? (I learned that the link expires after 24 hours).

Thanks and sorry mate :D

Sent another invite @Pikman not sure how we’ll work out the money now as 4 out of 5 of the guys have paid the £5.25 already, I guess just pay the same as everyone else if that’s alright with everyone?

I’ll add you to the Family Group PM with all the PayPal/bank details to pay if/when you successfully get into the Group.