passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

I was purple without hesitation. Then it got stolen when my house got burgled and my folks chipped in to replace it so I got a platinum one which also looks kick ass.

I'd be tempted to get that GC skin for Switch but I'd need to get spare joy cons first as I like the neon ones I have and they would look weird mounted on a purple system.

I can live with that logic. I've got 2-3 genuinely awful tattoos, still don't regret them.

I'd honestly rather get another bad tattoo than deal with a toaster Switch when the novelty wears off though.

Oh god, Rugrats? If they add enough old school Nick cartoons (Catdog, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, Ahhhh! Real Monsters) I'll be keeping an eye on that one.

It could end up being a pleasant surprise depending on what they do with the properties.

Edit: never mind, just checked out the device, GameMill Entertainment. It's gonna suuuuuck.

11 hours ago, regemond said:

Edit: never mind, just checked out the device, GameMill Entertainment. It's gonna suuuuuck.

Isn't it sad that we can decide this before it is even finished and that you are probably right?!

Honestly, they've got a couple of ok looking games. But most of it is either licensed rubbish (like Zhu Zhu pets) or bad point and click titles.

I'll still hope it's good, but can't see it. At all.

• 2 weeks later...