passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FFVII motivator

Sly Reflex

So yeah, basically what it says on the tin. This is it. This is the meeting where we all get together and encourage Mr surprise guest of episode 4 of 20 Questions and see him through to the end of this with words of encouragement and all that.

Come on guys, encourage him to get on it! Lets get him through this game!

FINAL FANTASY VII_20180408223521.jpgCurrent save at the port of Junon. It's a strange little stop off where you can't do too much until you twat a nasty bit of tuna type boss (hate tuna...) and save a snotty little princess, who for helping her out rewards you with the Shiva summon.

Clearly she could've used this same summon to protect herself...

Anyhoo, then it was off to pretend to be a Shinra soldier and take part in an annoying parade but get a bit of gil wonga for the efforts. 

Saved it here for now.

It will get a bit more exciting, I promise.

FINAL FANTASY VII_20180408223508.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bigkopman said:

(Ffs, just realised that if I do that I've technically bought it again!)

I think it’s written FF7 as in Final Fantasy 7 not FFS as in Final Fantasy Seven, although I guess both work. 

I 9 hours in so far. Got Yuffie, and heading towards the Golden Saucer. 

4 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

Can’t do much? Dude you can level your characters to insane levels in Junon and get Aeris’ ultimate limit break if memory serves. Are you following a guide?

Curious. How long does that take though?

How are you getting on with this @Bigkopman

Ive just got to Cosmo Canyon, but think I’ve gone there a little bit sooner than I should. This time around I’ve managed to get Aqualung enemy skill with two of my characters. It’s comfortably a Lv 3 spell doing between 700-1000 hp damage which is way higher than anything in the area. I got it through lucky accident but I think the seed was in the back of my head. I’d used Manipulate with a random enemy in the golden saucer desert and saw it was one of his attacks, did it on my team and nearly wiped them out but learnt it on both Enemy Skill materia’s.