passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

On 12/05/2021 at 16:52, OCH said:

Agreed. Plus, Harrelson's hair piece looks a bit more natural in this one..

My god, that wig though. 

Glad this looks like it has some promise, also a small Stan Lee cameo shown in the trailer if you spotted it 

• 2 weeks later...

That trailer didn’t do a lot for me. I’ve next to no knowledge of the Eternals so I’ve got no reference or reverence for the personalities or characters on show. 

I’ll still be there day 1 as always, but it is the biggest question mark in Marvel’s lineup for me.

2 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

I’ve next to no knowledge of the Eternals so I’ve got no reference or reverence for the personalities or characters on show. 

This is to be expected. They are Marvel's New Gods (made by the same person as DC's - Jack Kirby). They are fringe, at best. I'd assume Marvel is going to expect similar reaction and base the film around that. That's why no one was name dropped in the trailer itself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/06/2021 at 16:30, DisturbedSwan said:

The end of that second Loki Ep was pretty damn insane ?

Can't wait to hear what you think of the third Ep then...

3 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

I'm enjoying Loki, is good, might be the best of the three series they've done so far, I'm not sure why you are all finding it so insane though...?

Loki Ep 2 spoilers

Spoiler

The end of Ep 2 where Alt-Loki is revealed and then sends all the time resets back to the TVA to cause a massive deviation from the 'sacred timeline' and try to instigate the collapse of time and creation of the Multiverse was just pretty mad to me personally. It's cool if you don't think so ?

3 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

I think Blakey said that about more or less every episode of every MCU show so far.

Nah, only a few in each series. The nature of having these Ep's drop every week leading to crazy cliffhangers (for me, you may not think so and that's fine) some weeks across the 3 shows is pretty damn cool. I think WandaVision got the most ? from me though.

@DisturbedSwan
yeah that was all cool and is a nice set up for whatever is going to happen in the rest of the series. Episode 3 could have almost been a Doctor Who episode, had that sort of vibe to it.

I'm enjoying Owen Wilson a lot in this, although the director has confirmed he doesn't do his trade mark "wow" at any point, so that's disappointing. (Spoilers!)

50 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

@DisturbedSwan
yeah that was all cool and is a nice set up for whatever is going to happen in the rest of the series. Episode 3 could have almost been a Doctor Who episode, had that sort of vibe to it.

Yeah, definitely had a Doctor Who vibe to it for sure, I agree with that.