passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

DOCTOR STRANGE IS GONNA BE IN SPIDER-MAN 3 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man_3_2021/spider-man-3-adds-benedict-cumberbatch-as-doctor-strange-peter-parkers-new-mentor-a179065#gs.i7u8nm

YES SOME REAL EXCITING NEWS BRING IT

The next Strange movie is Multiverse of Madness so are they really going to do a thing where they exit Spider-Man out of the MCU using multiverse crap? ?

But Spider-Man and Dr Strange team-up? Classic!

That will be so insane. But I wonder if it’ll make for a good movie? Raimi Spidey would seem particularly out of place with multiverse stuff.

I wonder if they’re going to Superman Rebirth this shit to get Spidey out of the MCU where Tom Holland Spidey is still canon Spidey, but all those other adventures are now folded in and become part of his history as well.  That way they converge all the things they want and leave out all the stuff they don’t. 

Will they find a way to inject Venom in it as well?

Will Doc Ock come back!? I love Doc Ock! I want to see MCU Spidey fight Green Goblin and Doc Ock! “You got a metal arm? That’s awesome, dude”

What a wild fucking thing. Hopefully it doesn’t all collapse in on itself. 

I was listening to a podcast about this stuff the other day and someone had the idea of what in the 3rd act to hold to a reality Spidey needs a conduit, a person to tie him back to a reality. And because of the MCU people will think it will be Iron Man because of the relationship between them. But to doesn’t work and doesn’t hold. And the conduit to end up working was Uncle Ben instead. When they said it on the podcast I almost cried at that what a wonderful idea.

Will never happen but that would be amazing.

Or they take it from ASM #500 where Dr Strange gives Peter 5 minutes with someone he cares about but has passed on. Then you think it would be Iron Man but Peter opens the door and it’s Uncle Ben! ?

I don’t know anymore this movie is going to be so weird. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope I'm not offending anyone here but you have to be pretty nutty to still believe in deities in the 21st century anyway.

That said, even though her motives and arguments are completely bollocks, I don't think it's a bad thing to approach the vaccine with a bit of caution.

Also, I have no idea how to get back on topic after this. 

Edit: and Twitter is absolutely garbage and brings out the worst in people. She might be a nutjob but who cares? She's not going to run around and stab children, so live and let live.

I mean there's not much of an on topic in here is there, there hasn't been anything interesting to say about this franchise all year really

But I disagree with your last point, people with a following spreading misinfo is hurting people. Look at dumbass in chief in the US, there's a reason why they have at last count 20% of the world's covid deaths and 5% of world population. Live and let live the worst expression to use here

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/misinformation-about-covid-19-a-threat-to-public-health-study-1.4382275

If scepticism would come from people able to provide an informed opinion it's different, not what is happening here tho

I don't think there's a way to protect people who would take the first thing they read on twitter at face value and live their life according to what was posted. But for the record I'm not saying nobody should correct her, I was referring to the entire cancel culture stuff happening on social media and particularly twitter. There seem to be enough decent and well-meaning responses there that explain why she makes no sense at least, so there's that. 

Loads more stuff announced too:

• Captain Marvel 2 starring Ms. Marvel
  • Won’t recast T’Challa in Black Panther
  • Secret Invasion series - Nick Fury and Skrull Talos from Captain Marvel team up
  • Fantastic Four reboot with Jon Watts (Spider-Man Homecoming and Far From Home director)
  • Christian Bale in Thor Love and Thunder
  • Armor Wars with War Machine
  • Ironheart
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
  • Ant-Man 3 is Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania feat. Cassie Lang