Jimbo Xiii

Marvel Cinematic Universe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't really know anything about Captain Marvel, but Marvel have been on such a strong run as late (apart from all the genericness obvs) that I'm sure it's going to be great.

I’ve only just got round to watching infinity wars, great film and did a good job with so many characters, I am a little out the loop need to watch thor 3? And Guardians 2 as missed those 2 and feel I need to watch those, looking forward to the next film.

1 hour ago, Manicm said:

I’ve only just got round to watching infinity wars, great film and did a good job with so many characters, I am a little out the loop need to watch thor 3? And Guardians 2 as missed those 2 and feel I need to watch those, looking forward to the next film.

Watch them all they’re brilliant 😊

Thor Ragnarok is incredible @Manicm probably my second favourite Marvel film behind Infinity War.

GOTG2 is awful though, probably my least favourite Marvel film.

You all sound hungry for more MCU

Loki and Scarlet Witch to get their own TV shows on Disney's upcoming streaming service

News breaks tonight that Marvel is planning on giving solo TV series to Loki and the Scarlet Witchand other Marvel superheroes on the upcoming Disney streaming service. More importantly, actors Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen are expected to reprise their role as the God of Mischief and Wanda Maximoff, respectively. The bigger quake in all this news is the presence of Kevin Feige, the President and primary producer of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I think Loki got a solid arc in the Thor and Avengers films so I can't say I'm stoked for that.  I don't think I want more.  But I'm up for more Wanda as she was sorely underused in the films but I hope they are willing to get freaky enough with her.  You could do some cool stuff with mind bending and glowy, red hands.

1 hour ago, DifferentClass said:

get freaky enough with her.

That's a yes from me...

She's the best Olson 

My understanding is Scarlet Witch is supposed to be insanely powerful. They always seem to weaken characters in tv and films, I guess to make them quit

Yeah, but in the story the MCU tells they frame her as being kinda afraid of her powers.  Maybe the show could be about tackling that.  I dunno.  Spitballing here. 

Marvel can have that for free.  They seem hard up. 

There has to be a part where he shouts "Avengers Assemble!" I feel like there's been a massive build up to that 

I've heard that Sebastian Stan has got the longest contract out of everyone one, I can see him becoming the new Cap. 

8 hours ago, hinn888 said:

There has to be a part where he shouts "Avengers Assemble!" I feel like there's been a massive build up to that 

Good call, that would be pretty cool. Don't know how they're gonna endure run of Iron Man and Captain America  but I honestly don't want either to actually die.

I bet he had a few offers yet he signs up for Suicide Squad 2.  Gotta be a power move along with a payday. 

I think GotG3 isn't gonna happen now.  Dunno who would scab that Marvel would want on board.  Can't see any of the current directors signed up doing it, or at least I'd be surprised if someone did. 

I also saw Ant Man and the Wasp last night.  It was alright.  Fun but particularly small scale (lol).  Can't say any character progression happened and that should have in a context like this so there is lots of room for stuff to happen and didn't. 

If the MCU is a TV series then it's definitely a filler episode, but a lightly entertaining one.