passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

?

Just think, without any of the [remotely] famous Avengers the early MCU films clung to, you could see some of the REAL ones on the big screen:

2753781-avengersacademy_promo_01.jpg

^ This could be the poster for Avengers 5...

Meh...

Spoiler

williams1.jpg

fantastic-four.jpg

These are more likely to be the face of the MCU in the future anyway. I'll doubt they will dive too much deeper into the Avengers roster. It gets bad, very quickly. There is a reason they were a joke for several decades, comic-book wise.

Your next Avengers will be

Captain Marvel

Black Panther

Doctor Strange

Spider-Man

Ant-Man

Wasp

Valkyrie

Black Widow will be on the periphery and Shuri will become their next tech expert

They won’t because it would be weird but Ms Marvel and Spider-Man used to have a thing for each other and they should do something with that in the films it would be funny 

I wouldn't count on Dr. Strange or Spider-Man there. The trailer for Far From Home, would appear to re-contextualise Spider-Man's involvement with the Avengers (Fury goes directly to him, as he previously did with Iron Man). I know a couple of Spider-Man fans really pissed that he has been portrayed as their groupie up until this point. It all depends on what the contracts say for those Avengers characters, post-Endgame. They might all be shuffled on to bolster the Disney streaming service instead, considering there is (apparently) a two year cool down clause on the use of the Netflix series characters.

Odeon are doing exclusive posters when you book. One is for booking week one and another is for booking week two, so I'm going to watch it again and again just for the posters. Love limitless when a big film comes around. 

I didn’t hear the whole story as to how but apparently all of the spoilers for Endgame got out. They’re all legitimate and very detailed so if you’re sensitive to this kind of thing watch yourselves out there on the web. I think in particular Twitter will be a place where you can just click on something and start reading something by accident. 

The history of the character is v confusing but there’s a Marvel character called Iron Lad who in the future, or at least an alternate future version of himself (that already exists) becomes Kang the Conqueror. A really cool Avengers villain who, as the name implies, is a time travelling warlord.

Instead of going that route it would be really cool if years down the line Kang attacks whatever the future version of the Avengers are and when they reveal who Kang is you find out it was Iron Man played by an older RDJ. And this version of him started in Infinity War where a dying Dr Strange gave Tony the time stone instead of Thanos and he has been going through time ever since trying to find he’s way back to an ideal present where he wins, but he’s version of events is already fucked so he can’t and it messes him up and then somewhere along the line he becomes Kang

This is a really dumb idea and would never happen but would be cool simply for the reveal of it being Tony and how can any future Avengers team beat one of the smartest, gen 1 Avengers armed with the time gem 

Endgame premier tonight so reviews tomorrow. Be extra careful for spoilers but also, can it really live up to everything it has to deliver on? Ooooh this might be the biggest movie of my life. Please be good.