passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

Yeah, Wolverine will definitely feature prominently. I also agree that it'll likely be a buddy cop comedy with Deadpool and Wolverine.

Another vid they just put out:

In other news:

Not good at all, they were starting to shoot in November so that's not long to find a replacement if they intend to stick to that schedule. Sam Raimi to the rescue again? Who knows. 

Can see them going to do a few of these

What I'd like is they keep the edgy-ness from the first film going into this. Hard to see some of the stuff from the first deadpool getting into a MCU film.

I'm guessing TJ miller might be told to take a hike, I can't recall if all the bullshit about that guy had exploded when they were doing Deadpool II or not

17 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Can see them going to do a few of these

What I'd like is they keep the edgy-ness from the first film going into this. Hard to see some of the stuff from the first deadpool getting into a MCU film.

I'm guessing TJ miller might be told to take a hike, I can't recall if all the bullshit about that guy had exploded when they were doing Deadpool II or not

They are keeping it, Kevin Feige has already said D3 will be Rated R.

It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life

I doubt TJ Miller will be in it though.

She-Hulk Episode 7

This was fun. Not all of it. It's still one of those US "comedy" shows, that isn't outright funny. But debuting D-List villains in this way, quite tickled me. We have an Antman, Blade and Daredevil reference. As well as another actual onscreen Mutant debut. It's a really weird setup to be arguably the best episode so far. 7.5/10

44 minutes ago, Maf said:

They won’t get Ben Affleck or Jennifer Garner but apart from that I think something for like this is exactly what I expect 

I think a precedent was set with Tobey Maguire. So I think anyone is possible. I doubt Affleck is exclusive to WB.

I don’t think Affleck will return as DD because people didn’t like that movie (although I remember it being good). I’m surprised he is returning for Batman cameos to be honest. 

I think No Way Home has set the plate for Secret Wars. Any star that’s played a major Marvel role in any previous Marvel movie or Tv show has a good chance of appearing in this film. Morbius, Venom, Spider-Men, Fox X-Men, Defenders, Agents of Shield, retired MCU characters. I think this is what this movie is going to be. 

I really think we’re going to get this (spoilers, probably)

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

But instead of alternate futures/realities it will be cinematic universes. 

She-Hulk Episode 8

So this seems to be a trope now. This, the second to last episode, being the best one so far.

Spoiler

This also being the official MCU debut of Daredevil, by the way.

The two have good chemistry. For whatever reason, this episode gives off a completely different vibe to the others too. Like better writers were bought onboard for the penultimate episode. The 4th wall breaks, the banter. Everything just seems to been taken up a notch. Which is really jarring that it took eight episodes to reach this point. 8/10

Werewolf By Night

Also on Disney+, literally one of the best things they've done in years. Can't give too much away but the Universal Monsters aesthetic teased in the trailer, wasn't a copout. As a one-off, 54 minute special (in time for Halloween). Highly recommended. 9.5/10

Just a word on spoilers, although I have said this before so don't want to keep having to say it

Think about what your posting. Is someone going to have to read your spoiler to know that it's a spoiler? If so explain the context of the spoiler

@OCHon that note, you can see what you've tried to hide. I think it's known they're in the series so I couldn't personally give a fuck, but ideally you'd be putting that in spoilers with some context that its about a character appearing 

21 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

on that note, you can see what you've tried to hide. I think it's known they're in the series so I couldn't personally give a fuck, but ideally you'd be putting that in spoilers with some context that its about a character appearing

Understood. On that particular day, I was in a hurry. So I thought that would be sufficient.

4 hours ago, OCH said:

Understood. On that particular day, I was in a hurry. So I thought that would be sufficient.

there's a forum I use where people used to hide things in white text all the time. Then they changed it so posts alternated between white and grey backgrounds, so it was always a bit of a gamble what you were putting then