passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

Tragedy aside Moon Knight looks really promising. I mean the character itself is already rather unique among his Marvel brethren but at least going from the trailer this seems to distance itself quite a bit from the usual MCU fare, too. I'm also a big fan of Ethan Hawke's work so it'll be interesting to see him take part in this universe.

RIP :( 

Trailer looks fucking banging.

I haven't mentioned this so far but while I'm here the end of Hawkeye was a bit shite I thought and the entire series was disappointing with only 

Spoiler

Yelena 

being an utter delight. I did warm to Kate by the end though.

I watched it too, maybe with the knowledge of it being lowly regarded I thought it was alright. It annoyed me a lot less than pretty much any of the recent Marvel films

It doesn't actually make any sense though, like at all, and there's way too much going on for it to be a film

On 27/01/2022 at 19:21, Maf said:

Spoilers but the BIG No Way Home interview

The biggest Spidey fan on the forum (?) is the only one who refuses to see it. But watches spoilery interviews instead...

facepalm-embarrassed.gif

Even my boss has seen it. We don’t really talk at all but he said “Oh, I saw the Spider-Man film over the weekend. It was good”. I was like Ok lol.

I don’t refuse to watch it. I refuse to leave the house. I don’t like leaving the house. Everything outside makes me feel bad so I just stay inside with pizza and Pokemon. Eventually Spider-Man will make it’s way inside the house as well and then I will watch it immediately

• 2 weeks later...

RUMOUR: Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Comments on MCU Ghost Rider

Walking Dead star Norman Reedus addresses his being the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Ghost Rider, revealing what he knows about the rumoured casting.

Could Norman Reedus be the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Ghost Rider? The Walking Dead star recently addressed the rumours, with Reedus revealing what he knows of potentially being cast as the MCU's Spirit of Vengeance.

As The Walking Dead looks to wrap its final season over the coming weeks, Reedus commented on the likelihood of Ghost Rider being among his upcoming projects. The actor admitted there have been some developments across the past several years, but ultimately was not able to provide fans with a solid answer. "Fingers crossed," Reedus said during an interview with ComicBook.com. "I don't know. There's been a lot of talk over the last couple years. I do not have an answer for you."

Speculation surrounding Reedus as the MCU's Ghost Rider began back in 2018 when the actor best known for playing the motorcycle-riding badass Daryl Dixson on The Walking Dead was asked which Marvel character he'd like to play. "Ghost Rider would be fun," Reedus said, implying he'd play the Johnny Blaze incarnation (the Robbie Reyes version was previously played by Gabriel Luna on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.). Johnny Blaze was previously played by Nicolas Cage in the non-MCU Marvel films Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

After a tweet from a reputable industry insider confirming an actor had been finalized to play Ghost Rider in the MCU was deleted, Reedus began fuelling the rumours of his MCU casting late last year when he started liking fan tweets speculating on his potential role. Reedus further teased his being Ghost Rider when the actor shared fan art depicting himself as the Spirit of Vengeance, complete with skull and flames.

A Ghost Rider Hulu series starring Luna's Robbie Reyes was planned back in 2019 before being scrapped when Marvel Studios absorbed Marvel Television. News surfaced a year later that Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige had reportedly begun work on bringing an entirely new Ghost Rider into the MCU. As of writing, however, Marvel has not yet officially confirmed whether a new Ghost Rider will be roaring into the MCU proper, nor whether the rumoured project will be a series or movie.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting rumours. But this popped up a lot in the last day or two. So there might be some truth to it?🤔

The effects and the sights look amazing in this. Way wilder than the first one. Wanda seems to have a much bigger part than I thought she might. I hope they don’t make her a villain/problem/chaotic already. She’s only just got her costume and superhero shit on let her be good for a bit.

What are those robots walking Strange up the stairs? They look so familiar but I can’t place them. Also that board. I wonder what that was. 

Looks cool. But I’m not 100% sure what’s going on other than Strange done goofed 

EDIT: Oh, that voice is Patrick Stewart. I thought so. There’s no way he is Professor X.