passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

1 hour ago, regemond said:

Yeah, started speaking about 2 months ago-ish over Tinder. Went out at the start of April and really hit it off. Having a lot of fun right now.

Congrats man ? 

Me and my new missus also met (almost) two months ago on Tinder ?

18 hours ago, RikSP said:

Just here for the Endgame memes now 

Reveal hidden contents

It would have been cool to actually see that confrontation in the film...

19 minutes ago, Maf said:

Amazon has the Iron Man trilogy in 4K for £40 which I thought was really good until I remembered it had Iron Man 3 in it 

Iron Man 1 is the only really good one, to be fair.

Also I can’t remember if I said this already but I really don’t think I like Endgame very much.

This is because the other day I was thinking about how long it will be before it comes out on home release. And then I was thinking, actually I could think of so many things I’d rather do than watch Endgame again. Which started the ball rolling of do I really like Endgame? And I think the answer is I’ve never taken so much enjoyment out of a film I don’t like. 

At first I was like, y’know, they forfeit a ‘good movie’ to move mountains and get all the fan service and tie up all these looses ends. Like they are putting the pay offs of all the other movies before the needs of the movie they’re making. And there are lots of moments in the film that I liked a lot, particularly in that last sequence. But more that I think about it, it’s plot holes, how the big pay off moments in this aren’t as good as the original moments in the other films the more I think they should of just made a ‘good movie’ instead. 

And yeah actually Endgame is really fucking silly.

It is not the worst MCU movie but it might be in my bottom five.

EDIT: From worst to least worst I think it might be

Ant-Man

Thor

Iron Man 3

Endgame

Ultron?

I actually don’t know, that’s a bad list but the more I think about Endgame the further it falls

I originally gave Endgame 7/10 and my opinion on it hasn't changed since. Of the two, Infinity War was a much better film all round. As far as the Team films go, I put Age of Ultron at the bottom of the list, then Endgame above it.

I don’t know if it’s the trailers or what bu the woman playing Jean in Dark Phoenix seems like a terrible fucking actress. I means the lines she has to say are the most generic and boring lines I’ve ever heard in a superhero movie but even then she doesn’t look, sound or give the vibe of Jean Grey at all. I know she was in Apoclaypse but that still felt like the Magneto show and for some reason Angel isn poor but apart from that have mostly forgotten all about that movie so seeing her almost fresh it’s like what the fuck you fucking suck get out 

Watched Endgame last night. I don’t feel like it was as well put together as Infinity War. The story wasn’t as interesting (which is weird as it was the part I was most looking forward to).  The first half (at least) of the movie really dragged. The big fight at the end, while visually a spectacle, wasn’t really long enough or dramatic enough to make much of an impact. And then the ending of the movie went on forever when I just wanted it to end. 

I’d have to give it 6/10. I was moving around in my seat a lot. If I had to describe it I’d say something like Lord of the Rings on steroids, but not in a good way. I feel like Infinity War was a well balance movie that wasn’t necessarily carried by its humour, but if it wasn’t for the humour in Endgame I probably would have given it a lower rating. There are a lot of funny jokes in the film. Unfortunate whoever wrote the Japanese subtitles didn’t really bother to translate them (or couldn’t within the confines of subtitles) so I was the only one in the cinema laughing.

And at the end of it all I was treated to a trailer for a new Spider-Man movie, which is the last thing I want to see. Homecoming was shit and Spider-Man is possibly the worst character in these two Avengers movies I’ve seen.