passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

This is valid but I think also Captain Marvel held such life in the cinema because of Endgame. I think CM managed to ride the hype of it.

But you are still totally right, I don’t know how long EG could be in the cinema for, and it will probably (Hopefully?) take the #1 spot. But I think CM is both a valid example of it being possible but also an odd example because it is benefitting from another movie, which is not really how that typically works

So I'm editing a podcast about Endgame and I'm at the end, and it got me thinking.

Spoiler

Did Peggy's husband Steve Rogers ever warn his niece Sharon not to date Avengers Steve Rogers, and then get all flustered and come out with a really bad excuse as to why she shouldn't date him?

She'd still be around in the changed timeline because she's from Peggy's side of the family.

15 minutes ago, Nag said:

Anyway backing up a bit @regemond... You fucking sly dog, new missus?

Yeah, started speaking about 2 months ago-ish over Tinder. Went out at the start of April and really hit it off. Having a lot of fun right now.

8 minutes ago, regemond said:

She does. So much so she booked us tickets for the Infinity War/Endgame double bill on opening night.

Did it go down between you two like Cap Marvel and Spider-Man?

7 minutes ago, regemond said:

?

I can neither confirm nor deny the appearance of any spider fluid and/or webbing.

No I meant did she take pity on you, give you the sex eyes and take your infinity gauntlet