passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jimboxy

There has to be a part where he shouts "Avengers Assemble!" I feel like there's been a massive build up to that 

I've heard that Sebastian Stan has got the longest contract out of everyone one, I can see him becoming the new Cap. 

I bet he had a few offers yet he signs up for Suicide Squad 2.  Gotta be a power move along with a payday. 

I think GotG3 isn't gonna happen now.  Dunno who would scab that Marvel would want on board.  Can't see any of the current directors signed up doing it, or at least I'd be surprised if someone did. 

I also saw Ant Man and the Wasp last night.  It was alright.  Fun but particularly small scale (lol).  Can't say any character progression happened and that should have in a context like this so there is lots of room for stuff to happen and didn't. 

If the MCU is a TV series then it's definitely a filler episode, but a lightly entertaining one. 

It wasn't, I'm just worried how they end all this. You've got multiple actors leaving and I think they'll want to give them all a nice send off, it might get a bit saccharin 

Not that I necessarily want some dark ending to it but I don't want the power of friendship or some bollocks to win 

Finally saw Ant-Man & The Wasp and enjoyed it a lot. Was good to having something that was a bit more low key, I have some pedentary issues with how it fits into the wider MCU though. I'll spoiler it.

Spoiler

So, in A:IW Scott isn't around because "he's under house arrest" which we see in A&TW, but clearly he's not by the end of the film and a fairly big chuck of time must pass in those last screens (for example Hank and Michelle Phiffifer fuck off to an Island on holiday, Scott is hanging out with his daughter), so not still under house arrest when the NYC attack happens in IW. This could be explained that no one really knows how to get in touch with Scott.

However in the post credit, everyone is back together and they've made a shrunken quantum realm machine. Scott goes in to get quantum magic stuff for Ghost and gets stuck when everyone is turns to dust. So, why are they still doing this when I imagine the entire world would be panicking about an interglactic invasion and you would expect Scott might go and do something.

I'm probably overthinking it.

• 1 month later...

Just watched the teaser trailer for Avengers Endgame... Nothing really to say as nothing really happened. I wish Marvel would fire whoever uses that awful music for their trailers though. It's a little hard to hear what is being said when your ears are bleeding...

I thought as a teaser it was perfect. Set the tone and focussed on how the aftermath has affected the remaining Avengers, but also let us know Ronin and Ant-Man are going to be a part of the team.

I hope they leave it at this for trailers, just taking scenes from the beginning of the movie focusing on the characters we know survived. I don’t want to see Soider-Man or Black Panther etc  in the trailers at all, and I don’t think we will.