passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

DisturbedSwan

1 hour ago, Manicm said:

I’m guessing still no single player on this one? Had a google some said there’s some standalone missions but nothing big, disappointed with this one.

There’s some single player/co-op challenge type things they’ll be putting into Blackout as time goes on I believe but that’s it, no campaign.

I’m not buying another one in the franchise until a Campaign is put back in.

Look at this. People taking a stand. I like it. Even if it's games I like if they're pulling shit  standing up against that shit is something we can do. They cannot ignore the kickbacks and loss of sales if enough people kick off about it. Stand strong. It might be hard sometimes, but it's worth it.

It's going to sell bucketloads. From what I played of the multiplayer beta and Blackout, it deserves to. If you bought Call of Duty for the campaign, you are not their target audience. The stats show barely anyone finishes them. 

9 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

Look at this. People taking a stand. I like it. Even if it's games I like if they're pulling shit  standing up against that shit is something we can do. They cannot ignore the kickbacks and loss of sales if enough people kick off about it. Stand strong. It might be hard sometimes, but it's worth it.

Hmm.. where have i heard this before?..

mw22.jpg

I'm currently using all the willpower i have to not buy it because I'm busy at the moment. 

It doesn't have a single player but it's the most i've interested in a COD since MW2 because of Blackout.

I think it's the most hyped/talked about COD i've seen for a long time too. 

How many times have I broken a pact I've stood by @Duck? It's up to @Blakey and @Manicm to show their grit and hold out. It's not like there's not a billion other games to play that actually have what sort of thing they're looking for in a game.

Yeah, the game will sell a fuck load. It's Call of Duty, it's an automatic seller. The more people step away from it and it's shitty business practices the better and having people stick to a promise that they won't be going for it means that other more deserving games might get a look in instead of forking over time and money to a company that's basically abandoned a huge part of what made their game desirable of a section of people.