Nag

The Division 2.

So what's the deal with each version can buy for this? The first year of DLC is free right? So there's no point in picking up the Gold version? Or is there? 

Looks like it gives you access to the free stuff 7 days early from what I can tell plus some free activities & the usual crap.

"The Division 2 year one season pass comes with exclusive activities, 7-days early access to all free DLCs for The Division 2, exclusive customization items, and more. "

Paying for early access to free DLC is kinda missing the point of free DLC no?...

I have to say I never realised that there were no paid expansions this time

around - really cool.

It does make the Gold edition I pre-ordered somewhat redundant though :(

Is anyone else playing the Private Beta on PS4 tomorrow?

I'm definitely interested in picking up the vanilla game but with no pre-order won't be getting in the beta I suspect.

1 hour ago, smallofbooty said:

I'm definitely interested in picking up the vanilla game but with no pre-order won't be getting in the beta I suspect.

I have a pre-order with ShopTo, if they give me a code it's yours if you want it.

36 minutes ago, Nag said:

I have a pre-order with ShopTo, if they give me a code it's yours if you want it.

Sure. I'd be interested. Thanks.

You can pre-order and then cancel at Amazon otherwise, and get a code.

5 hours ago, Duck said:

Paying for early access to free DLC is kinda missing the point of free DLC no?...

I guess it's the same as Siege, except there you have a week to get used to the new Operator and get a drop on those that don't. I don't know how that would manifest in this game, maybe a level cap increase or new weapons that are more powerful than the last that give those early adopters more powerful for a bit?

It's a bit stupid innit?

Having registered with Nag's kindly donated code I notice it's possible to make in game purchases ....... in the beta.🙄

Ubisoft setting the stall up early. And still completely missing the point that “if you need a check list/chart to show what you’re actually getting in each version of the game,you’re bloody going overboard”.

Meh. I found the original fairly tedious pretty quickly,so I can’t be arsed with this.