Nag

The Division 2.

:lol:

No.

Spoiler

Probably a yes, because I can't learn from my fucking mistakes and I'm an idiot.

A definite maybe. 

While it's true it is in a better state than it was, having just this year been back to it, I still find it dull. The real world setting and gunplay just doesn't lend itself to that power fantasy I'm after.

Plus it all depends what's out at the time. If Destiny sorts it's shit out, Anthem is dogs bollox and Borderlands 3 takes a similar social/service approach, it may well find itself a poor man's choice.

I'll more than likely bite, I enjoyed the core game, it was when they started adding all the end game and season pass stuff where things fell to shit for me.

Once that happened though, I stopped completely before the the game soured altogether. The whole grind for loot thing really isn't for me so telling me I need a power level of 250 before I can even attempt something is a right no no.

Day 1 for me.

Loved the ride through the story up to level cap last time and would be happy to get the same 70-80 hours from the sequel, I just hope they’re better prepared for the end-game and that the raids/dlc are much fuller formed than the original.

Interestingly this will have all the improvements that the original had. Imagine if the other looter shooter had done that, maybe it wouldn't be shit if they hadn't thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

We hope.

It'll be interesting. I do think there's an argument to releasing expansions rather than sequels in these kind of games. Losing all your stuff kinda goes against the principle. That's to say Ubi do reset it all. 

To be fair to Ubi, their sequels are generally mega leaps. Look at Watchdogs and Assassin's Creed. The jumps between those games are huge, and we can only hope that Massive is given the time and tools to do similar leaps in quality.