passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Monster Hunter World

DisturbedSwan

Took on some beastie's last night. One of them was Kirin. Fucking sparkle pony ?

So it seems end game is to do what I did before but I'll be getting mark II versions of the collectibles/monster parts. Good job the skills aspect is opening up to tempt me. 

Saw a Bazelguese. Might leave him be for now ?

46 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

I find using vouchers on good paying investigations useful for money ?Especially minor monster ones. 

I've not found little fatty too difficult. Uragaan (big chinny chinny) on the other hand has been a prick ?

He's just to quick for me, every other monster leaves me some opening to get some decent hits in with the Great Sword, but he's off before I can get a second attack in, or he's spitting fire.

Nimble bugger for a creature of his size!

Ok so beat Nerg a few times today to get some armour and his high Elderseal weapon for me. 

I found the fight pretty simple, but I didn't fight him on my own as I did it with my bro + as we have done most fights. We've a good mojo going and up to now done them first try. It's funny his weak spot is Paolumu (?) and mine Uragaan. I think we'd agree so far the Azure Ratholos has been the toughest. Bazelguese my personal favourite - I love it how he just dives you or headbutts the ground ?

Just got to find these tracks for whatever's waiting. Got a feeling they might be a bitch...

I've still been playing bits of this for fun, just helping with SOSs and doing the critical bounties.  I've been fighting some Tempered monsters and I'm not having that much difficulty with them.  I beat Tempered Azure Rathalos for fun.

I also have the odd bash at Tempered Kirin but I've still not done it.  I always fight it with randos and I might just go at it alone because the last time I fought it I found a good grove, not getting hit much and chipping away at it but it was the people I was with that were dropping.

Well, I died last, but it was a bullshit stun into thunder attack.

Or I'll get rekt in 30 seconds.

Not played for a week or so now. Someone told me there's weapons that stop the Elder Dragons from getting their enraged shit that allows them to do the one hit kill moves, but I don't know if that's fact of fiction.

I think it's more a case of me not being mobile enough to avoid getting smashed to fuck. Maybe having something a bit speedier would help me avoid getting nukes by the mad attacks unless that weapon set I was told about works.

I think it's true. I've not put it into action yet but I like when a game mixes lore with game mechanics. Nergigante eats Elder Dragons. His weapon is high in Elderseal. Reckon that's gonna be useful on these end beasts and is probably what you've been told of ?