Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

Monster Hunter World

I think that's where you need a gold print or something. 

Use Plunderblade on your cat pal. Do gold reward investigations. Maybe some meals help boost item find 🤔

Can't remember much else to help. Been about a year 😅

Yeah, you need that gold thing for the melds.

I'll carry on trying over the weekend, if I have no joy I'll skip that armour and curse Capcom in to oblivion.

Got it!... First hunt of the day... WOOOOT

So the credits rolled today, the Elder Dragon covered in flame was probably the worst of the last lot, fast as fuck and hit hard... the last Dragon was really good, reminded me of the Ur Dragon in Dragons Dogma (without the framerate problems), massive with hard hitting attacks but moved like I'd expect something that size should.

With the tempered creatures is it just a case of finding tracks during missions and expeditions?

Well played.

So this is your second game you've gone back to after bouncing off it and ended up enjoying to completion. Have you learned anything from actions like that? Genuine question, not trying to be sarky or anything.

If I've learned anything it's probably to just put the game to one side and sit on it for a bit instead of getting rid straight the way. There's still loads I want to do with the game but the next few months are getting hectic... I've a feeling this'll have a dedicated fanbase and I'll always be able to party up though. Oh and the incoming expansion too.

@Sly Reflex

IMG_f022febe-4d4b-45e9-8620-9412a8c4a651.png

Well hello there Geralt, looking good....

Just fought the Leshen, it fits pretty bloody well within this game to be honest.