passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The best video game music

Hendo

Splatoon had a fantastic score. Really you could pick anything out and you'd have a good tune. I like this laid back bit of music from the shop.

Strolling through the wastelands of Boston in Fallout 4 can sometimes kick this song out. I must have heard it a million times before but I never really paid attention to the lyrics. It's a good 'un.

• 4 weeks later...

So I've been talking SoR3 a bit today.  It's on my mind since I played it again today and somewhat relevant to "the discourse". 

And I'm lost on the hate for the music.  The OST is mostly great.  SoR2's music is sweet.  SoR3's music is dirty:

Though because of Hendo's dislike of it I suspect it won't be in a podcast ?

For the record, two things.

One, yes, I think SoR3 soundtrack is a blight on mankind.

Second, I have never chosen tracks because I like them, I choose ones that fit together and bounce with other tracks well. I’ll often start with what’s a good opening track, what’s a good closing track and fill the middle with some good contrasts. And also try and make sure that there’s a good spread of people having their tracks used.

So, nerr.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who thinks video game music rules?  Come on, people. 

Since I have Tetris Effect's OST in my history I keep getting Child of Eden's in my recommendations so you can have it too:

I did think about posting a shorter version but, personally, I'm a sucker for long form tunes. 

Someone else better put something in this thread before I just start filling it with music from SoR3. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...