• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only just found this thread somehow, here we go:

Persona 5 - Wake up, get up, get out there.

Persona 5 - Life will change

Persona 5 - Beneath the Mask

Ys VIII - Opening Ver.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Kingdom of Tantal (Day)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Indoline Praetorium (Day)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Kingdom of Uraya (Day)

I've been listening to the PAYDAY2 soundtrack a lot recently.

This song was introduced in the Hoxton's Revenge Heists, where we finally find out who sold Hoxton out and got him thrown in jail. Imagine the scene, you go to a witness protection house and find loads of incriminating evidence been collated while your informant has locked himself inside a safe. Feds are pouring in every window and hall and you're trying your best to bundle up all the evidence, kill the rat and then escape via a chopper from the roof. It's intense.

Does this sound sort of familiar? Because it should. Le Castle Vania did a lot of the soundtrack for John Wick. This is just as kick ass as those tunes.

What ties 4 clowns, the Russian Mafia, a bust up motel home to a meth lab and an underground safe, a soviet computer from the 70's, a DeLoreon full of coke and a million cops trying to stop it all from spilling over? Answer: This audio awesome.

Running through the streets trying to cut your gang a path through the swarms of cops, orders shouted and warnings strained to get over the mix of sirens, gunshots and the general domestic terrorism the PAYDAY gang have gotten themselves into.

The Russians need dealing with, and if you deal with them quick enough you might be able to stop the cunt flushing millions of dollars worth of coke down the toilet.

PAYDAY 2's soundtrack sounds like boss music for every track.

This is a random one because it's a licensed track, but for me it captured everything Need for Speed Most Wanted was about.

From start to finish it's so energetic, has a great beat, and an awesome bridge that leads into a super-bouncy chorus. It's like they pulled a race apart and distilled it into a song, and I think of hammering through races every time I hear the track.

Ah GTA V... Nothing like rolling down the coast in a convertible with the sun glinting off your bonnet and this bad boy turned all the way up:

Genuinely not kidding either. I thought this was a fantastic addition to the soundtrack.