passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

RMs got a good podcast voice

Not to be that guy, just that it was the last bit of the podcast, but you could build a VR capable PC for less than a grand. It's still more expensive than the PS4 alternative, but you only need a 970/1060 and a fairly old cpu. It's still not the way to get people in to VR though, I've always thought that would come from phones with cheap headsets as gifts. We probably just need apple to invent VR if it's ever going to really take off

2 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

RMs got a good podcast voice

Not to be that guy...

Please do be that guy. I know very little about gaming on the pc. I thought that VR had a very high bar for entry. It's nice to hear it's becoming more affordable :)

I've been told before I have a good radio voice... Or wait... Was it a good face for radio? ?

Good show!

You are correct that you could use two pads at the same time on Goldeneye, maybe even Perfect Dark as well.

As for the games to TV and vice versa, as much as I can’t get on with the games, a Fallout TV show would be cool.

And a Twin Peaks game, TellTale style I’d be all over.

Playing catch up on the podcasts and just listened to the @illdog desert island one.

Is it just me, or does Illdog sound like Ant Middleton (from SAS - Who Dares Wins) with a cold? I now half expect to have a bag shoved over my head, be dragged into a dark room and be shouted at until I reveal dark chapters of my childhood.

p04fg31f.jpg