passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

20 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

I listened to it and I enjoyed it. I was just keeping quiet because spoilers, innit?

To be clear about it, I wasn’t angling for gushing praise or anything, I was just expecting some discussions to come out of it.

I’ve got two more recorded, so would like anyone who wants in to get in touch, either me or Sly can do the honours.

As far as the deleting games goes, it might not be obvious, but the general rule of thumb is anything that might get someone to cheat will have a load of them deleted.

So for example, if you delete FIFA 19, someone could get round it by picking another FIFA game, so all FIFA games have to go.

But Destiny wouldn’t automatically also delete Destiny 2.

There’s at least 6 games already been deleted, so the sooner anyone interested gets recorded the better!

A lot of it was cut from the podcast for some reason, but the best player in the world is now Bradley Cogill, who I signed from Everton as a teenager. To Labour the point he's just smashed the club's goals in a season record (Law has held that for decades), scoring more than 1 a game (53 goals in 37 starts, with 12 assists), as one of William's Wonderkids local lad Kane Hart 

20190314_210221.jpg

On 10/03/2019 at 12:14, Hendo said:

MFGamers Podcast  - Desert Island DANGERMAN

I just listened to this today whilst at work. I loled a few times, it was good. A simple idea that works really well. The Jennifer Lawrence reasons were pretty sound, nice work DANGERfuck. Oh, as was the back and forth with Bob. 

Ta.

I did have a big list of comments to make on it, but I can’t remember much of it now.

About Apex - I did mean Battle Pass and not Season Pass. Season Pass is more about proper DLC and Battle Pass is unlocking extra gear as you level up.

I had to do a little bit of editorialising with some of the forum comments. From cutting stuff down to changing people’s Wants to what they’re playing as a couple of people had Sekiro under Want but had actually played it by the time the podcast got recorded.

Really enjoyable as always! 

Glad you’re enjoying Smash Bros. more than I did. As for NSMB Deluxe, we’ll its just a bit dull really isn’t it? I’ll keep at it a bit longer see if it gets more interesting towards the end but it’s not really doing much of note. Shame.