passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

On 05/12/2018 at 18:15, ThreeFour said:

I'd like to hear a @RikSP one. Seems a level head from the other half of Strangeplays could be good

Will be good. That's a cert. 100's of hours talking behind the mic, good set up can edit well. Also good to have an other voice so you lot aren't listening to me, @Hendo or @DANGERMAN all the time. Give you some audio texture. The more people that come and do stuff the better and more varied the shows will be.

Just finished the Pinball Episode. Clearly a lot of love on the subject,for both the real and digital versions. Never played a “real” one myself,but had a go on a fair few digital ones. I’ve never really been that good at them,usually ending up at the bottom of my friends scores. Still,an enjoyable way to spend a while,between kicking peoples heads in while running a Hostess Club in Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Kudos fellas,a fun episode.

Listened to it a couple of days ago but forgot to comment. Another good episode. I feel like your list has the most games that everyone loves. Although that being said I’ve already forgotten all the lists that have been discussed previously.

MFGamers Podcast  - Music From Games volume 14

This is the second part of the music special, from games released in 2018. This runs from August to December.

Theme music arrangement by me from the original theme by @wiivo 2.0.

Download the episode here.

The first part (volume 12) can be found here.
Subscribe to the feed here.

iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/mfgamers/id1318429602

Non-iTunes feed - http://feeds.feedburner.com/mfgamerspodcast

Just to let you know that we recorded the end of year podcast earlier, and it ended up over 2 hours long.

You won't hear a 2 hour podcast though, and you won't hear Sly's analogy between the games industry and packets of crisps.