passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

Just subscribed and listened to a couple of episodes. Really enjoyed them, too work. Nice to have a more varied podcast with a wide range of coverage instead of usual where they just cover current games and news and that’s it.

Got to say Small was brilliant too, had me properly laughing a few times. Hearing Sly breakdown from lack of control a few times was great. 

Illdogs description of SF2 was brill too. I could picture every move he wasn’t talking about. Nice nostalgia trip. 

Like the way you do play, want, bin with forum contributions as well, very nice touch. 

Yeah we're lucky we have guys with knowledge and patience to put em together. Been a pleasure talking to all three I have so far. I'd urge anyone to jump in and chat with em.

1 hour ago, Bigkopman said:

*Everyone leaves the forum

We're all cool ?

For geeks. 

6 hours ago, Nabby9 said:

I've subscribed & I'm now working my way through older episodes.

Don't forget to like the episodes you've enjoyed here on the forum with rep as well. It lets us know what to do in future episodes.

As far as new people being on the show, yes, this will happen once you're well integrated. Keep coming, keep posting and eventually it'll happen.

Way behind on this,started listening last night on my way to work. The first 20 Questions episode was really enjoyable,a lot of the answers I related to. Some bloody tough questions by the end as well.

Then I started Play/Want/Bin November 2018. Certainly agree with the “you have to be in the right frame of mind to play Red Dead 2” statement. It took a while to click with me,but once it did I was playing the game constantly. Laughed at the Jazz Club:Fast Show reference. To date that’s pretty much my only experience with Jazz.

Top work guys. I look forward to binging through the series.

Hello!

Just a heads up, the PWB podcast at the end of the year might be my last one, as I could really do with a break from them.

I’ve been dead happy with how the format has grown into what it should be, but I’ve wanted a break for a while.

So I’m throwing down the gauntlet to anyone who wants to have a bash at it, preferably with the same format, but that’s not essential.

I’ve got a new show I’m working on regardless that will be similar to 20 Questions in that it will involve as many people as possible. But if anyone (and in particular looking at @ThreeFour and @RikSP) wants to take over, send me a private message.

A bit too much on personally to be taking over. Thanks for the consideration tho. 

I'm looking to do something Jan/Feb possibly for a practice, so after that who knows. 

I'd like to hear a @RikSP one. Seems a level head from the other half of Strangeplays could be good ?