passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

to answer the question, I did get my money in the end. I had to go through ACAS and start a mediation, at the end of that they'd heard nothing from my work so they awarded me a certificate to take them to tribunal. I heard from my ex-work saying they'd pay me, then nothing for weeks. So when I got back from holiday I had to start a tribunal claim in the courts, I messaged my old boss telling him I'd had to take him to court. I didn't hear anything back but on Thursday an amount around my wages after tax appeared in my account, so it's done. I just need to cancel the tribunal now

As a peak behind the curtain moment, the very end of the podcast has no compression, EQ or noise removal on my voice, which I intentionally left off.

So if you’re listening and can tell that it’s noticeably worse, or at least different, that’s the difference that some simple tricks can make to a recording.

Thanks folks. I actually just found myself enjoying a nice "structured" chat with Sly. Which was really good as I'd been a little uneasy about the whole thing in advance. Of course I later thought of loads of things I could of said with hindsight - although Sly might have exploded if I'd pushed it any further ?

On 06/11/2018 at 22:58, Bigkopman said:

Agreed. The Hovis theme was inspired. Had a right chuckle listening to this on the way home today.

I was having a listen and kept thinking where's that music coming from. And then went "Aaah, very clever you funny bastards". ?

Yeah, it was fun to record though. It was at least 2 hours and if I didn't have to edit it we could have gone longer 

I will say though, the sound isn't going to be amazing. It should be fairly clear but ills mic is stereo so there was pan, and just general movement meant the balance was all over the place 

• Hendo featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic