passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

On 16/09/2018 at 13:54, Hendo said:

MFGamers Podcast  - Music From Games volume 11

Agreed, great musical selection. I’ve never heard the Deadly Premonition theme before but fuck me if the first few notes aren’t Super Mario World almost exactly.

On 02/09/2018 at 04:14, Sly Reflex said:

MFGamers Podcast  - 20 Questions Episode 9

And to conclude my afternoon of MFG catch up I listened to that, another good podcast. I like these, you kinda feel like you get to know the people being interviewed a little, something more than their written words or whatever.

MFGamers Podcast  - Music From Games volume 12

For this edition, we listen to some prominent music from games released in the year so far, from January to June 2018.

Theme music arrangement by me from the original theme by Mark.

Download the episode here.
Subscribe to the feed here.

iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/mfgamers/id1318429602

Non-iTunes feed - http://feeds.feedburner.com/mfgamerspodcast

I genuinely considering editing it down as it’s quite long, but it’s such a good track I really couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I’m keeping a list of the most prominent games released from July to the end of the year, so if anyone has any particular favourite tracks from them, be sure to bring them up in the music thread. That show will be up near Christmas.

Here's me thinking my views on Kingdom Hearts were controversial.. ?

I got excited for the Slay the Spire chat but you skipped over it.. ?

Just wait till it's on Switch.. just you wait! 

The thing is, there’s a lot of stuff to go through, so if we don’t have anything to say about a particular game, it’s best to just move on rather than try and find something from nowhere.

I’m interested in it, but that’s all I would’ve been able to say.

I’ve got one more change to make for future PWB shows that I think will book end them nicely.

I’m also happy that the 3 sections got pretty much equal amounts of time.

If someone is going to offload on Kingdom Hearts, get me on to counterbalance it lol. (I didn’t get that far yet though). It was hard enough listening to the discussion around Hollow Knight...

Gotta love the comedic timing when Ben’s voice cracks saying “you’re basically Jesus”...that made me smile. 

21 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

I don't remember slating Kingdom Hearts so I'm going to assume it was all Hendo

I think you had a dig as well. You certainly didn't counter point it.

Spoiler

I think KH is shit as well so I was on board

Good conversation that. 

To give it some context, I helped out with the initial editing run (syncing the files up, compressing, cleaning up background noises and cutting a chunk of stuff out as I think it was nearly 2 hours long originally?) as there was a lot of noise over the speaking of the surprise guest.

I can barely remember the guest’s original gamertag but I liked it. Very brave to admit as to how the name change came about!

• Hendo featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic