passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Skyrim Roleplaying

Sly Reflex

You still need a direction to make fuck ups with. I'll just focus on the main story line for this session, but at every session I'll point back here and throw some options out, or maybe even print screen which quests I have open and let you decide where I should point myself.

So that's a few episodes recorded and ready to be edited. There's a lot of time where I'm just doing the motions of playing an open world game, so when it comes to editing I'll probably fast forward through those bits. Because I don't want to do fast travelling outside of the mechanisms of the game itself (using spells or horse and carts) I want each episode to show that I'm doing this whole I did look over the skill trees and there's a teleportation thing in there, but I don't know if I'll get that far into that particular tree.

So far I've escaped Helgan, done the Riverwood thing. Gone to Whiterun, then finished up Bleakfalls. Once I hand this in and get the quest complete notification I can either.

1. Carry on following the main quest for a few missions.
  2. Join the Civil War as I see fit and do a few missions.
  3. Attempt to do a guild. (you pick which guild I go for).
  4. Attempt to recruit Inigo.
  5. Do something else on your recommendation.

Up to you really. If I don't get an answer I'll use a random number generator to give me some direction.

Inigo is a bit of a scoundrel.

http://tes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/INIGO 

Might be interesting for those that have not seen quite frankly one of the most ridiculously comprehensive mods. Whoever made it has done DLC better than most devs can do DLC.

I'll look into joining the Empire and start causing fights with Stormcloaks on my journeys. Although, Skyrim wants to leave the empire. Skexit means Skexit!

• 2 weeks later...

40+ minutes. I think the next couple of episodes are about that length too, although I will be using jump cuts to take out the bits that don't need to be in there. I'm not sure the best way to do it yet. I think anything less than 30 minutes is a waste, but I don't want to tip over the 1 hour mark as I think that's a bit long to be asking something to sit personally. Ideally looking at a length you can watch an episode while you have something to eat or something similar.

I can't remember what Episode 2 entails fully, I go to Whiterun and back but there's probably other stuff that happens as I play.

Episode 3 is doing Bleak Falls Barrow.

Episode 4 hasn't even been played through yet, but I think I'm going to go join the Empire and start the Civil War as per @regemond's request. There's probably going to be a huge chunk of travelling cut out of that unless something interesting happens along the way. I'll record everything and make choice cuts. If it's long or short then it'll have to be that way.

Episode 5? Depends on which direction you guys want to push. I'll make a point of showing the quest log to see if anything catches the fancy of people watching.

Not sure I could ever top your Noel Edmunds run through of Fallout but could give it a go. 

A few ideas:

David Blaine - Warlock with zero people skills. Has to choose the option that makes him look like the biggest cunt possible. Be horrible to any women encountered. Favours ice and electricity spells - really shit at illusions.

Jeremy Hunt – Vampire out to cause as much suffering as possible, especially if there's profit involved. Has to steal any medicine found and sell it on and kill any elderly person he encounters alone.

Trump - Has to use the biggest weapon possible and lie or brag at every opportunity. Hate any non white human character in Skyrim. Strong allegiance to the Imperial Legion. 

That's another episode recorded. Picked the Empire for the Civil War. What should I go for next?

1. Attempt a visit on the Greybeards to learn more about shouts (Main quest)
  2. Fight the Civil War on the Empires side for a mission or so.
  3. Attempt to do a guild. (you pick which guild I go for).
  4. Attempt to recruit Inigo.
  5. Do something else on your recommendation.