passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Battlefield V

DisturbedSwan

35 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

They're figuring out how to pry kids from Fortnight.

And adults.

It was silly releasing it between Black Ops 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2. A month later will help sales.

Depends how you view the Switch. Personally I'm probably more excited about Smash Bros (7 Dec).

It's probably to create some space between the games mentioned and maybe have that battle royale mode thing near ready for release or something. I'm not too concerned.

The road to BFV continues and EA are giving away BF1's premium pass on the 11th.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/news/road-to-battlefield-premium-free-for-all-players

We're Giving Away Battlefield 1 Premium Pass

On the road ahead, you'll also find a rather grand giveaway of Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.

The Battlefield 1 Premium Pass giveaway is set to run from September 11 to 18, as our way to capstone all the giveaways and rewards from the Road to Battlefield V. This offer will let Battlefield 1 owners play everything Battlefield 1 Premium Pass has to offer for free*.

You'll be granted access to all the maps, weapons, vehicles, and more from the four Battlefield 1 expansions — They Shall Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, and Apocalypse. This means access to 16 multiplayer maps, new Operations and game modes, powerful Elite classes, and more.

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass is a great way for Battlefield 1 base game owners to play all the great post-launch content and whet your appetite as we enter mankind's greatest conflict in Battlefield V, come November.

Doing their best to keep people engaged with the franchise because of the delay. I'm not sure if it'll work, but I'm going to take it anyway. The population on BF1 is meant to be quite high so findings games shouldn't be too bad.

I tried it for a bit last night - seems ok, I just wish they'd explain elements of it more. Haven't played a BF game since 4 so was a little rusty, but they seem to have stripped back the interface so much, having to click through three or four layers of menu to figure out what a bit of equipment does just seemed a bit much. 

Not sure i'm that willing to put the time and effort in figuring it all out all over again. Graphically it seemed a bit janky as well.

I've had a good time with this playing as a medic. You really need to stick with your squad in this as ammo is a limited resource. BFV's movement is the best it's been. UI isn't great. The Rotterdam map is awesome.

I'm pretty blown away with how good it looks on Xbox One X, and the sound is as good as it always is.

Anyway, I got my Beta dog tag last night.

IMG_20180910_114847.jpg

Road to BFV ends with the BF1 premium pass going free.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-CUSA02387_00-PREMIUMPASS00000?smcid=pdc%3Aen-gb%3Apdc-buy-playstation-store%3Aheader-%3Anull%3A

I think the BF4 premium pass is going free as well, but I can't see if it is because I already own it. Worth checking out though, those DLC maps are fun aside from the odd stinker.