Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

Devil May Cry 5

I think Nag's entitled to not spend his money however he wants, none of us owe game companies anything, he doesn't have to justify it if he doesn't want to 

If this turns out to be true then I do kind of agree about Monster Hunter coming to Xbox but this not. I'm amazed Monster Hunter is getting an Xbox port, who buys Monster Hunter games and went Xbox only? Maybe with Devil May Cry it's simply that Capcom doesn't think it's going to do big numbers regardless, and an Xbox port would eat too much money? 

Maybe I should switch my Monster Hunter World pre-order to the Xbox version, you know, to make some kind've point...

Or buy both...B)

I really enjoyed 1 and 3. I don't like exclusives but I'll buy this if it's any good. I want good single player games to keep getting made. 

7 hours ago, Nag said:

As for the game I bought twice, two reasons... I like it (a lot) and I wanted the achievements and trophies, it goes no deeper than that.

See back when you went and bought both copies you used the argument "I want to support the dev". I don't forget when people act weird like that. ;)

And yes, I believe either me or someone else said that you wouldn't make a dent with your £40, unless thousands of people do the same thing.

People say a lot of shit they don't actually mean...

People are actually streaming the ERA leak thread for this on YouTube :lol: what a time to be alive!

Also Trish and Virgil's VA's have started talking about the 'rumours' on Instagram and Facebook.

Plus, Geoff Keighley has graced the thread with his presence. 

Hype train full steam ahead!

Greg Miller (Kinda Funny) says

DMCV is Guaranteed at E3

Who would've thought that would've debuted on Microsoft's stage?

I really didn't like 4, haven't played DmC but I'm willing to give this a shot.

I certainly didn't.

The guy on Era who leaked the info last year will get banned because of he said it would be at Sony and be timed/full exclusive.

Wtf, he'll get banned...  Why?

1 minute ago, Nag said:

Wtf, he'll get banned...  Why?

If you share/leak info on Era you need to corroborate it with the Mods to make sure you're not some chancer from 4chan, and even then if it turns out incorrect you take a permaban.

Wow... Sounds almost as bad as this place... Almost.😂😍👌👍

48 minutes ago, Blakey said:

If you share/leak info on Era you need to corroborate it with the Mods to make sure you're not some chancer from 4chan, and even then if it turns out incorrect you take a permaban.

Sounds like a bullshit reaction to me.  For all anyone knows a year ago there could very well have been plans for it to be the case.  Nothing is set in stone, especially at that point in development.

New (awesome) trailer AND release date confirmed! This is my most anticipated game of 2019!