passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Devil May Cry 5

DisturbedSwan

Well maybe this will help, this is meat and potatoes DMC.

Maybe in five hours I'll have beaten it and be able to get across better what that means. Basically don't expect massive movement forward, more like refinement on what DMC4 was trying to do (at least with Nero anyway, I've only just got to Dante)

Edit

OK, Dante feels amazing in this game. For reference I didn't like how he felt on DMC 4 but here the feedback and response feels great. I'll start a thread later if there's not one already

Devil May Cry 2 is utter shit. It may as well not exist. Nothing of any interest happens in the story. The combat is piss-easy,except for the bosses which are a total chore. And Dante has absolutely zero personality. In the other games,he comes out with some corny/stupid line when meeting a boss. In DMC2,he usually says absolutely nothing.

Started a thread in Games,as I’m now 3 missions in.

I recently completed it. Opinion may vary,of course. But it’s far from alright. Unless you’re into boring grey/brown environments,tedious enemy/boss designs, Secret Missions that are ridiculously easy (Kill these enemies. No requirements. The End). And an absolutely butchered Dante. 

Fwiw you've been one of my favourite forummers but it seems like every week for the last month you've got involved in an argument with someone. The only reason you've heard from me about it is because I've been on a lot recently, if I hadn't done it someone else would have 

Recently you've not been able to let anything go, you make things unnecessarily difficult whenever we do anything as mods. This for example, you've involved yourself in it for no reason, and pretended there's some sort of double standard. I'm fully expecting you to complain next time someone posts a rumour or leak from twitter 

1 minute ago, RikSP said:

Not to be nit picky but shouldn't that video under a spoiler tag?

It's ok, it's been deleted because Wiivo was needlessly instigating a fight 

Seriously lads, stop acting like dicks. A heated discussion is fine, better than everyone agreeing, but why make this a worse place to post? 

No I wasn’t ☹️ But ok your opinion. If in future you could pm me instead so I can apologise cus that’s not what the intention was and I can edit my own post. Otherwise now we’re just adding to dmc thread none dmc news. 

Sorry @RikSP will spoiler it. Didn’t think. 

Spoiler