passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Devil May Cry 5

DisturbedSwan

The more I see that video of Dante dancing like Michael Jackson on twitter the more I think I made the right decision to buy Sekiro instead. 

The fact that people genuinely think it's a great scene has made me lose faith in the living, it's even more cringey than the Lucifer scene in DMC4.

I hate it. 

It literally couldn't have come at a worst time. Imagine being the guy that sourced all the stuff and carefully animated it all only for the game to be released right around the same time Jackson is getting exposed again as a massive uber noncer.

Probably already answered prior, but V is visually based on that Star Wars (and BlacKkKlansman) guy, right? ...whose name escapes me for some reason

Just now, Sly Reflex said:

It literally couldn't have come at a worst time. Imagine being the guy that sourced all the stuff and carefully animated it all only for the game to be released right around the same time Jackson is getting exposed again as a massive uber noncer.

Yes and no. Because people seem to have short memories. His music only came back onto air after he died. He was off-limits for years prior for the exact same reason. But because Netflix or whatever said it "now" it's a complete bolt out of the blue ?

Yeah the timing doesn't help it, but I thought it was hot garbage even before I watched two grown men describe how Jacko used to make them get on all fours and spread their ass cheeks so he could jerk off to their shiny sheriffs badges. 

The game as a whole looks dope af, but that dance scene is utter shite. Well animated, sure, but I hope it has an option to skip.

16 minutes ago, OCH said:

Probably already answered prior, but V is visually based on that Star Wars (and BlacKkKlansman) guy, right? ...whose name escapes me for some reason

No, he's a model/actor called Owen Hamze

image.png

The guy who sings Dante's theme music is also a nonce, so maybe this is just brand strategy at this point.

Anyway this game unlocks in three and a half hours. Don't think I've ever felt time go so slowly. YouTube is a minefield of spoilers now.

I'm worried from reports that the game will be a bit too easy but as long as the fighting is good I'll be happy.

Hearing loads of great things about this. Looking forward to eventually picking it up even if the demo didn’t really do anything for me. The videos have been showing it to have a much better flow to the combat than the demo too which was my biggest gripe.