passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Devil May Cry 5

DisturbedSwan

1 minute ago, Nag said:

Wtf, he'll get banned...  Why?

If you share/leak info on Era you need to corroborate it with the Mods to make sure you're not some chancer from 4chan, and even then if it turns out incorrect you take a permaban.

48 minutes ago, Blakey said:

If you share/leak info on Era you need to corroborate it with the Mods to make sure you're not some chancer from 4chan, and even then if it turns out incorrect you take a permaban.

Sounds like a bullshit reaction to me.  For all anyone knows a year ago there could very well have been plans for it to be the case.  Nothing is set in stone, especially at that point in development.

• 2 months later...

SOMEONE STOLE A DMC5 DISK/FILE FROM GAMESCOM AND ARE UPLOADING INFO AROUND THE WEB, MAJOR SPOILERS.

WATCH OUT FOLKS, STAY SAFE.

Clarification: Don’t 100% know the source of the leaks, some say a Gamescom build was stolen others say the leaks came from a Microsoft tester from his home copy. 

Leaks/Spoilers can be found on 4chan and Twitter, won’t link here. All source of info is this ResetEra thread.

I'm probably with Rik n Blakey on this. Not that I'm too fussed, but there's enough story that something could be spoiled. If I'd have been straight up told about the Trish/Vergil connection in the first I'd have been a bit annoyed. 

I'll only be reading watching anything on this from here anyway. So if it is spoiled I know who to castrate. 

• 4 weeks later...

DMC5 Lets you spend real money to upgrade characters

During our demo we encountered the Divinity Statue, which acts as a shop where you can trade in orbs collected during combat and exploration, and in that menu we discovered that players will have the option to spend real money to accrue more orbs if they wish to expedite the upgrade process and beef up Dante earlier than usual.

"With giving people the ability to purchase Red Orbs, it’s something we want to give people as an option. If they want to save time and just want to get all the stuff at once, those people can do that. But on the other hand I don’t feel you have to get all the moves, " said Itsuno. "You should be able to play it the way you want to play it."