Sign in to follow this  
Hendo

Splatoon 2 Salmon Run & Ting

1 hour ago, illdog said:

Till you get hungry. This should really be in an Online thread innit.

Done!

I need to find somewhere that keeps an update of when Salmon Run is on.

Nice, i would have done it myslef but I was on my phone and well, my phone is fucking bollocks.

I should be around for some Salmon run and ting.

Getting food now so should be good in about an hour for a few hours. Might have to drop the voice chat after about 9 though.

Im just waiting for the Asda guy to deliver the shopping then I'll pop on for a bit if there's room.

Same map we did that you hated @illdog.

I don’t mind the map so much but the weapon selection was not to my taste - 2 decent shooters, one sniper with no zoom and the other was a charge up shooter.

We played for a bit and then did Turf War which was pretty good.

Am I missing something and are we going the wrong way about getting into games together? We had to have one join a match and then the other do the join friend option.

I’m sure outside of private match there’s a better way of doing it, and I suspect it involves the app.

As far as I know you're doing it right. In turf war you can't play as a team unfortunately. Except for splatfest, but you need exactly 4 people. The app lets you do custom games, so no randoms as far as I know.

You can play as a team of 2 or 4 (not 3! Oddly) in the team battle mode, but you need to unlock that by getting to B- in one of the ranked battle mode gametypes, which itself unlocks at rank 10.

I don't think Salmon Run is open today until 7pm, but it's running all day tomorrow (if I'm reading it right)

I'm fine playing today (before the salmon run) if people fancy it or tomorrow some time?

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

Turns out the official app does actually one cool feature:

*a photo*

Yeah it’s actually good for info and there’s that shop. They could make it good for mario kart and others too but I won’t hold my breath.