passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Destiny 2

Sambob

If you stick as a group then you've won basically. Every single game I've won has been where I've either had the whole team together or I've followed a team member around, the games where I've been dropped into a shit team that didn't stay together have been utter annihilations. 

I've managed to get to 238 power so I can do the nightfall now. I'm not too fussed about having the maximum level as soon as possible, as long as I can do the raid at some point then im happy, my main goal is to do all the cool side stuff. I've enjoyed finding Cayde's caches and lost sectors, the exploration part is my favourite of destiny. 

The art design in this game is spectacular. We're a bit spoiled for graphics these days so it takes a lot to wow, but one of the missions on Titan was a real 'wow' moment. My fireteam all just stopped for a few minutes to take it all in.

That same mission was also fantastic. For a second, I thought I was back in Master Chief's boots again. I think that's part of the charm of Destiny 2, they've nailed that sense of discovery and awe you first got when you landed on the ring world for the first time in the original Halo.

Looking forward to the guided games being fully operational. I have my own team but I know they'll be bored by end of September so I can look to do raid Hard/Prestige mode and Trials with other obsessives ?

I'm impressed with your commitment/levelling @Sambob must be everytime I'm on - so are you ? 

Also the soundtrack in this game is excellent. You don't really get to hear it with all the pyrotechnics or people talking over party chat. The farm reminds me a bit of Westworld (TV).

@Chimay Those Arc souls are great ? we need more of that sci-fi abilities stuff I think. They put out quite a bit of damage when everyone has one ? I'm sure in PvP mine stole a kill ??

Im right on the brink of 290 now and that will feel like a real achievement. I got a ticket for the guided games nightfall thing yesterday and a guidee and it was a good experience, we did it with about 10 seconds left which makes two weeks in a row that's happened. I'm looking forward to trying the raid at some point, don't think I know 6 people raid ready though.... Im off all day today do will get to 290 then see if I can bargain into a raid @ThreeFour

Hi. I just hit Level 20 this morning. I'm a warlock, on my way to getting my third subclass, i have a couple of exotic bits and bobs and I enjoy walking on the beach at sunset. This game is better than I thought it would be but I can't play for long periods of time, about an hour at a time is long enough for me. I've played a nice bit of Crucible, I'm about halfway through the campaign I think, and yea, everythings ok.

3 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

Also the soundtrack in this game is excellent. You don't really get to hear it with all the pyrotechnics or people talking over party chat. The farm reminds me a bit of Westworld (TV).

@Chimay Those Arc souls are great ? we need more of that sci-fi abilities stuff I think. They put out quite a bit of damage when everyone has one ? I'm sure in PvP mine stole a kill ??

Yeah, I love putting it down when someone is trying to flank in Crucible and you're in the midst of a ranged battle - they've often swung the fight when someone had the jump on me. 

I'll be doing it at some point but not tonight. Maybe not this week ? back to busy work now.

If there's a free spot when I do it n your online I'll chuck you an invite. 

I'm ready level wise. Not sure about the gear. Not get anything I feel will do the business. Apart from maybe the vanguard scout with the old explosive rounds on. Does ok ?