passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Player unknowns battlegrounds

Sambob

50 minutes ago, RoboticMonk3y said:

Isn't your first game with bots these days? I could be wrong...

Probably it’s pretty awful. Idk how ppl play it I deleted it immediately. I’d like the console version I reckon. Is there a way to play fortnite without all the forting?

Building is great in Fortnite! I just think it's maybe a little daunting for newcomers but you can totally ignore it and just learn the basics (or stick to sneaky/hiding tactics) like I did and gradually get more adept at the building as you progress, I think its cool that there's that learning curve there, gives you something to work on and progress at along with the challenges each week/day.

• 3 weeks later...

I played a couple of games of this last night in a squad of two others and had a great time. Didn't do particularly great kill wise, but managed to survive into single figures on a couple of games.

I love the sense of tension in this - suddenly hearing gunfire breakout nearby the school you've holed yourself up in for the last 15 minutes really gets the heart pumping.

4 hours ago, Chimay said:

I love the sense of tension in this - suddenly hearing gunfire breakout nearby the school you've holed yourself up in for the last 15 minutes really gets the heart pumping.

Gunfire in a school? Is this game set in America?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28/08/2017 at 13:54, Sambob said:

Gearing up my pc to be able to play this, been watching streams of it for ages. 

My pc is about 6 years old now or more and its got 4gb ram and a gtx570 so I've found 8 gb ram and managed to get a gtx 970 for 100 quid which should put me in a good position. 

From humble beginnings....

Ive now clocked up 593 hours on this bad boy which im pretty sure makes it my most often played game. Still loving and hating it in equal measures, Ive actually banned myself from playing it a good few times because of how angry it gets me but at the same time no other game makes me feel as many things as this one does. 

Lately ive been ending up solo vs squads just because the other players drop out, and somehow every time it happens I can tell im the only Solo player because the player count will be 97, but I actually still end up enjoying those games because its so exhilarating to take out an unwitting squad all by yourself and knowing that you will insta die but an enemy will just get knocked as well as have back up some how makes the survival aspect of the game way more exciting. 

I normally get at least one win a night and lately ive been getting at least three kills, had a great game on the Vikendi (snow) map the other day where me and two other players all had sniper rifles and by some crazy chance two loots drops landed and we just set up a triangle and I think we got something like 10 kills each just waiting for people to try and loot these crates it was awesome, not for them though probably.

I like how there is actually a real variety seeing as how each map plays differently, if you play a game on Miramar (Desert) it feels so different than a game on Sahnok (Jungle). Some of the custom modes are quite fun, getting 100 players for a zombie match is cool even if it might require a bit of co-ordination between the Zombies to be fun.

Feels like the game is definitely on the wane but I feel like its good for the game overall, the players that are left are generally speaking on the friendly side whereas in the game's earlier days you would get team after team of utter dickhead and now you can pretty much get a decent team most times. Ive had some good nights chatting to randoms from America or France or Germany, occasionally there is the odd brit, but not as often.