passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Anthem

DisturbedSwan

I managed to play one mission. I was into it. 

The movement/mechs feel very weighty and has some skill to it. It's very pretty too. 

The movement in the hub area felt a tad slow tho. 

I'm going to try and play more tomorrow. 

Well this is broken as fuck.

I've finished 3 missions but only got the loot for 1 since the game locked me into a infinity loading screen. Each time the game breaks it's on a loading screen. That is potty.

I can't actually play the game without rejoining a session I've dropped out of. Because that makes perfect sense.

From the little I've played it seems good though. The only really bad thing from the game itself is the walking speed in the hub area. Glaciers have a high top speed.

As hendo said, this isn't a resourcing or provisioning issue, they will have auto load balancing and auto scaling servers but if you've got dodgy code, sounds like they've not handled concurrency or maybe transience errors, and you are creating hundreds of ddos attacks then there are limits to how much and how quickly you can scale up or out. No matter how you set up, infinite loops like this will eventually grind everything to a halt. 

This is surprisingly good. I think it might surprise a few people when it hits.

I do think they screwed up by not letting you try all the mechs. Locking you into the one is a bad idea, I was pretty happy with the beefy bastard I picked but I could see some being a bit frustrated that the one they decided to try out not being their cuppa.