passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Darksiders 3

DisturbedSwan

Darksiders 3 has been leaked by Amazon. In development at Gunfire Games, Published by THQ Nordic

Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!

Harness FURY's magic to unleash her various forms - each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities

Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story

Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings

Darksiders signature art style - expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit but mildly hated the sequel.  I dunno where I stand with this.  If they dial it back and make something more focused I'll be interested.  Darksiders 2 was a massive pile of stuff that somehow managed to be just dull.

Oh, I think they changed Pestilence to Pain.  Just came out of nowhere to me.

Edit: it's not Pain, it's Strife apparently if this thing on Twitter I saw is correct. I think it is. Bells are ringing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Late November isn't actually a bad time to release this year, the nearest competition is Pokemon Pikachu/Eevee on Nov 16th, JC4 on Dec 4th and Smash Bros. on Dec 7th so who knows.

I mean, I think it could definitely bomba hard, I hope not but it's definitely possible and everything they've shown of the game thus far is rather uninviting but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...